Saturday, July 20, 2013

Ubuntu Phone, I Want It So Bad

Whatsapp guyz,

I am an Ubuntu lover and i use it for programming, security, penetration testing and surfing the web or reading some cool ebooks. But having an Ubuntu Phone is going to be amazing, right? And if you use Ubuntu it will be very easy for you to use the phone. The good thing about this phone is that every edge of the screen is used and this makes it easier to interact with. You find your files fast and move fast between settings. If you are new to Ubuntu you can read about it here http://www.ubuntu.com/.














All in one swipe

I find it very hard to switch to my running applications in my android tablet. It is very easy on Ubuntu Phone, just a swipe from right edge takes you back to the last app you were using. A swipe from left to right brings a screen showing all your open apps. So cool :) I can't wait to have this toy and play with it.


A phone that mirrors you

Ubuntu Phone is not only a phone. It is you. The welcome screen evolves as you use the phone and it becomes unique. It mirrors you. This is so amazing! I wish i know how i look as a phone :D


Smart Connection
















Replying to messages and updating your social sites has never been so easy. Ubuntu Phone has a super sophisticated inbox where you can view your emails, texts, calls and social media posts. All you need to do is swiping with your finger. All in one. This is god engineering!
















I love to have this phone. I have Ubuntu running on my laptop and it needs a friend. Ubuntu Phone is perfect. :) I think that it will be very easy for me to understand how the phone works because i know Ubuntu. Fixing most of the problems will be easy and fun at the same time. Now i have to save some money for this toy because i want it. So, what do you guyz think about the Ubuntu Phone? Do you like it? Let me know what you think in the comments.